An item of jewellery from a Careems store is a tribute to extraordinary gemological expertise, meticulous craftsmanship and exquisite design. Some of the additional steps we undertake to provide you with the finest jewellery include:
- All gemstones sold at our store and used in the manufacture of jewellery are inspected by a minimum of two persons having a combined experience of over 40 years in examining gemstones.
- All our diamonds are of minimum colour grade G and clarity grade VS1. All single solitaire gemstones above half a carat (50 points) in size are accompanied with an international diamond grading certificate to ensure strict compliance with the international 4Cs diamond grading standard.
- All jewellery is manufactured in 18 karat gold or platinum conforming to the highest standards followed by the leading international jewelers. Palladium is used in manufacturing 18 karat white gold jewellery to provide a pure ‘whiteness’ and brighter sheen.
- The completed jewellery items undergo a thorough inspection not only at our production facilities but also by our senior store staff to ensure that the finish meets our stringent quality standards.
- Our skilled jewellery craftsmen on average have over 15 years of manufacturing experience and are trained regularly by foreign consultants.
- ‘Exquisite Design’ – we live in an exciting era where global fashions are continuously evolving and play a significant role in contemporary jewellery design. The senior management, sales staff and design team make every effort to ensure that the most up-to-date trends are followed and reflected in the jewellery we manufacture.
- ‘Customer for Life’ – we value our clientele as an immense privilege and we our committed to ensuring the highest service and product quality standards, so that we remain your jeweler of choice from the smallest to the largest occasions.